Nike Kobe AD NXT 360 is the newest release of the Kobe Bryant signature shoes. It is inspired by the last season of Kobe Bryant and specially the 60 point end to his career.
Comfortability - 9.5/10
Protection - 7.5/10
Weight - 9.5/10
Look - 9/10
Price - 7.5/10
OVERALL - 8.5
The first thing all the users have noticed is the comfortability it offers. It might have the best cushioning in a basketball shoe so far with a mixture of Nike’s Lunarlon plus React midsole. The materials are also one of the best so far and offers high ventilation. If you happen to find the right size you might not even feel you are wearing a shoe.
The impact protection is not a problem with this shoe thanks to the amazing mid sole of the shoe. However being a low-cut shoe its an invitation for ankle sprains. Although this is very safer for a low cut shoe due to the 360 flyknit, it obviously is not the safest of shoes.
This is one of the most lightest shoes ever created. You can literally fold it in two if you remove the sole. In Kobe’s own words “This is actually remarkable”.
The look of the shoe is just- fire. It is available from around 10 colors so far. The price is a bit of a concern though. As a shoe which is priced at $200 whether this provides the value for your money is questionable.
- If the court you play in is not in a good condition the shoe might not be the best fit as it is like a magnet to the dust. Constant wiping will be required.
- It is a big no-no for outdoor use. The rubber is too soft and wouldn’t endure the outdoor conditions for that long.
- Sorry to say that if you are a flat footer this might not be the shoe for you. Choosing the right size will be tough and the comfortability will not be the same.
- If you are not fitting these on before buying choosing the right size will be a bit challenging.
- The low cut increases the risk of injury and the price of the shoe is a concern
Read Also: Stephen Curry Shoes
Nike Kobe AD NXT 360 will definitely be one of the best looking and lightest shoes which would be a perfect match for a guard who needs agility and speed